Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

The hidden video.

Just epic. I wonder if she knew the dog was doing that.

Magyar responds:

Probably not

AHL: EP2: The Bandit King AHL: EP2: The Bandit King

good but...

The concept is great and all but it probably be better if you didn't use sprites. Have a bigger variety of sounds. And have music that no one has heard before. Also make it seem more like a game.

Taco-Man: Scandals Taco-Man: Scandals

Forget that last guy...

The information is factually... GWB isnt a patriot or even close to one... that guy just wants you on his turf so him and his buddies can tear you a new one. The clip was funny...factual...and well entertaining

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Fun as the original.

Be nice if there was extra goals. I was expecting to go all the way to Pluto. Add in some meteors that could screw you up, alien abduction that pops you out in a random spot, hell even going the wrong way and getting toasted by the sun.

This may not be as great as the first guys post but I took a screen shot http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll 155/KieDK/hedhog.jpg.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

One thing that pissed me off the most.

Was waiting 5-7 seconds after you die to be able to press space retry. I'm sorry. This game feels/is no better than the last. The only reason its hard is because its crap game play. I doubt if I played this game when I am not hungover I would care anymore for it. I feel sorry if this is the best tribute to DMC.

You still get 5 stars for the original idea even if it is copy/pasted. So happy St. Patty's day.

Fresh Prince vs. The KKK Fresh Prince vs. The KKK

Offensive but great.

great old school arcade like action

Untitled #1 Untitled #1

Nice

Sounds a bit like the Zelda theme in the beginning. But I like the accoustics.